If you are going away, An Post can keep your mail safe for you until you return.
The An post have one of their best service called ” Mailminder” from which you can sit and take relax about your package.
What is Mailminder in An post?
Mailminder is the An post service which can hold the mail when you are unable to received the mail for some time, and the mail is already on the way.
MailMinder is a hassle-free service that will look after your post while you are away, whether you’re in Ireland or abroad. It simply suspends delivery of mail to your home for up to 12 weeks.
Simply complete your MailMinder application online or download an application form (PDF, 507KB) and pay for the service at your local post office.
What is meaning of Mailminder in An post?
Mailminder meaning is “Pause my Post”.
How MailMinder works?
You can set up the MailMinder service by:
- Applying online
- Downloading and posting us your application form (PDF, 731.7KB)
- Picking up an application form at your local post office
You should send your completed application form and fee to:
- An Post Redirection Unit, General Post Office, O’Connell Street Lower, Freepost, Dublin 1, D01 F5P2.
You have to send completed application form and payment at least five working days in advance of the start date.
You will need to include the following details:
- The addresses you want MailMinder to cover
- The date you want MailMinder to begin holding your post
- The date you want to start receiving mail again
- The required fee or payment details
What is Mailminder costs?
The cost of the service depends on how long your mail delivery is suspended. You can choose from the following options:
|Time Duration||Residential address||Business address|
|Less than four weeks||€14||€28|
|Four to eight weeks||€19||€38|
|Eight to 12 weeks||€24||€48|
How can I Pay for MailMinder Service?
You can pay for MailMInder service like other payment service or parcel service.
- Postal money order
- Credit or debit card
- Cash when paying at your local post office
Note: Payment online is by credit or debit card only.
Mailminder Customer Service?
If you need more information, or have a problem with our MailMinder service, please contact Customer Service on 353 (1) 705 7600.