Canada post services are regularly use by the Canadians but if you sending mail and parcel from canada post you has to be very care full to write a address on parcel and mail if you want to delivered the parcel on time and also correctly.
Canada Post Address Guidelines
- Do NOT use commas, periods, # or other special characters in the address
- Ensure a valid postal code is entered with every address update and change
- Find Missing postal code from Canadapost
- Ensure to write correct abbreviation on the post.
- Details of the Address correctly mention on the post
- Properly readable address should be mention
What are the Benefits of Address Accuracy Canada Post?
- Mail is delivered to recipient on a timely basis
- Reduce cost of returned mail
- Improved image of Conestoga—reduce complaints about mail not received or to incorrect address
- Reduced costs associated with Certification of Address Accuracy required by Canada Post
Canada Post Address Formats
Important Notes while writing Canada post Address
- Post Office Box appears—PO Box 123 Stn A, Rural Route appears RR 1 (Rural Route and Sorting Station (SS) are recognized over PO Box and all appear in Street 2) Example—PO Box 123 Stn ARR 1 (2 spaces between Stn A & RR or SS)
- Apartment, Suite and Unit number a preface to street numberexample: 10Ͳ120 Pine St E
Canada Post type of Street and Direction Abbreviations
|Rural Route||RR 1|